Thursday, November 12, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Monday, September 7, 2009
I got my hands on this great book called 'Hello, Cupcake!' a few days ago. It's not a recipe book, but a book on crazy ways to decorate cupcakes. SO COOL!
We made these howling werewolves that are so adorable. It would probably work better with chocolate cupcakes, but we used a Funfetti mix because it's tasty. The book shows you how to make frosting look like fur and their noses are marshmallows with a Fruit by the Foot mouth.
Their ears are also made out of marshmallows and their eyes and noses are hard candies. (We used M&Ms!) The wolves in the book also have pointy teeth, but we didn't really have the skill to make perfect teeth. :( Anyway, I LOVE this book!!
Posted by Stephanie at 4:31 PM
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Friday, July 31, 2009
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
What you need:
- Rice Krispie Treats (1 Box of Rice Krispies, Bag of Marshmallows, Butter)
- Fruit Roll Ups
- Candy for inside (Swedish fish, gummy worms, etc)
1. Make the Rice Krispie Treats following whatever directions you like. (We used the microwave.)
2. Flatten out a Fruit Roll Up and put the 'rice' on top. (Be careful, it will probably be hot.)
3. Put whatever candy filling you want inside the roll.
4. Tighten up the roll! You can use one of those bamboo mats like you use to make regular sushi or you can just use your hands.
5. Get a really sharp dangerous knife to cut through the rolls. If they are too warm/squishy leave them in the refrigerator for a while.
Posted by Stephanie at 9:23 PM
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
'Megalopolis' - General Illustration II - Create a not too distant future that uses alternative ways to get energy. This piece illustrates a student's room and life powered by solar energy. Gouache.
'Envious Troll' - General Illustration II - Illustration for a magazine article about the 7 Deadly Sins. The ugly troll doll is envious of beautiful Barbie and Ken, so it turns to plastic surgery.
Posted by Stephanie at 7:14 AM